Distinguished Entrepreneur Award: Four Finalists Announced
On April 25, Dan Regelski, Director Small Business Development Center at Florida Gulf Coast University announced the four finalists for the inaugural SBDC Distinguished Entrepreneur Award 2012.
In alphabetical order:
- Benjamin Fleischer, owner of Pyure Brands, LLC
- Scott Fischer, owner of Scott Fischer Enterprises, LLC
- Norman Love, owner of Norman Love Confections
- Steve Marino, owner of Home-Tech Consolidated, Inc.
The four finalist were selected from a total of 32 nominations by four Professional Judges. Nominations were received from all five counties (Glades, Hendry, Lee, Charlotte or Collier Counties).
Regelski thanked the four judges for their time and expertise:
- Tim Cartwright, chairman of Tamiami Angel Fund,
- Phil Borchman, Editor, Gulfshore Business,
- Colleen Kvetko, president and CEO of Shamrock Bank, and
- Stephan Bothe, chairman and CEO of Flexi
The Distinguished Entrepreneur will be announced at our ceremony & dinner: Featured Speaker: Carl Gould.
The event will be held at the Cohen Student Union on campus of FGCU on Wednesday, May 23, 2012.
Order your tickets online or call Deb Newman at 560-3648 or the SBDC Office at 745-3700 for information on tickets and sponsorships.